All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, No refunds.All events and artists are subject to change without notice. Where possible we will replace cancelled shows or artists for like or better.
Online Coupons and Offers
1. Only one offer/promotion can be used for each booking/table.
2. Offers or coupons cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
3. Coupon or offer has no cash value.
4. Coupon codes are available on all NEW bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
5. Coupons or offers are non transferable.
6. Coupon or offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
7. Coupons strictly valid for online purchases only.
8. Coupon code must be entered before the checkout process.
9. Coupons or offers cannot be added after the checkout process.
10. Coupons cannot be used after the expiry date shown or beyond the coupon limits.
Entry Terms and Conditions for Lynroys Ltd
1. Right of admission reserved.
2. Venue security may search ticket holders and their possessions.
We reserve the right to refuse admission, or eject from the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
4. No alcohol or food may be brought into the venue. Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be ejected.
No illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be ejected and the police will be called.
Proof of ID may be required to enter the event.
Strobe lighting may be used during the event.
In some areas recommended sound levels may be exceeded.
No professional type audio-visual recording equipment maybe brought into the venue without authorisation.
The venue will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website. General Section - please note that this section relates generally to all products purchased.
1. Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual terms.
2. You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the site are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
3. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform us via our various contact methods.
4. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating our site there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed or presented on our site being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
When you buy anything via the site or give us any personal data as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details. Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us by e-mail our e-newsletter and details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you. We retain and use your personal information to provide you with the best remote commerce (including electronic and mobile commerce) experience by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. For quality assurance and training reasons we may record calls you make to us. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent. For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK. Cookies Our site may rely on cookies. A cookie is a small text file of which there are three types 1) Session cookies These are used to maintain something called session state. If you consider your journey through the site to be a conversation with us, this cookie just reminds the site where we were in that conversation. These are required for the site to function but are not used in any way to identify you personally. 2. Permanent cookies. These store a few numbers on your hard drive. You can view them by looking in the cookies directory of your browser installation if you are interested. They last for a long time and each time you come to our site you send us a copy of them. We use them to identify you between visits. 3. Third Party Cookies. We may carry advertising from third parties on our site. Occasionally they may send you a cookie. We have no control over these. Although you cannot block session cookies as they are required for our site to function correctly you can configure your internet browser so that it can reject both permanent and third party cookies. How you do this will depend upon the internet browser you use for example, Internet Explorer 5, Netscape 4 or Opera etc and it is therefore impractical for us to detail here how you can reject those cookies. Please refer to the relevant internet browser manufacturers website where you should be able to receive all the information you need.